If you are a woman who’s having difficulty understanding the ‘rules’ of calling and e-mailing men, then Calling Men may be for you. This is a new book by author Mimi Tanner that not only sheds light on the blunders that women make when calling and e-mailing the men that they are interested in but also gives alternatives on what they should do instead.
Just like in her other books, “Hard To Get”, “Man Mistake Eraser”, and “Secrets of Flirting with Men”, Tanner uses a combination of no-nonsense straight-forward language peppered with witty humor. This makes the book an easy and entertaining read.
Sometimes calling too little, not calling at all, or calling too much can make or break a relationship. In Calling Men, Tanner not only gives you the exact steps to take to get the desired effects from the man you want but also the reasoning behind her methodology. After reading the book in-depth, I came away not only feeling more confident in my interactions with men but then I also understood the male psyche much more. It was as if I could intuitively understand the reasoning behind my man’s actions and I could easily react appropriately to get the results I wanted.
If you have finished reading the book and are still unsure of the next steps to take in e-mailing and calling the man you are interested in (which will highly be unlikely), included with the book is a Communications Journal. When you are engaged in a relationship, your emotions are heightened. The journal allows you to keep track of your daily interactions with your man and analyze it in an objective manner.
Another bonus from buying the book are other relationship books and programs that Tanner has formulated. Currently, with your purchase of Calling Men, Tanner allows you to participate in the program “Hard To Get”. After snagging your man with this practical guide, you get Part 1 and Part 2 of Hard To Get which gives a woman insight on the next steps to make your new relationship a long and fulfilling one.
Calling Men Pros
- Tanner uses clear, straight-forward language in conveying her message. Her witty humor in Calling Men will keep you turning the pages.
- This book delves deep into male psychology allowing you to gain insight into a man’s thinking process.
- You are given specific and practical tips on what exactly to do when you are calling and e-mailing the man that you are in a new relationship with. Calling Men also gives you the reasoning behind such tips and advice.
- Reveals how current technology has affected the manner in which women and men communicate. Calling Men discusses these interesting cultural shifts for you to use to your full advantage.
- Included with the book is a Communications Journal. This journal allows you to keep a detailed log of your daily interactions with your man. This makes it easier to go back and forth between the book and the Communications Journal to ensure that you are following the steps in Calling Men to a tee for maximum effect.
- The book, journal, and bonus books and programs are all in e-format so after payment you are able to download it instantly and access the guide immediately.
- Calling Men is sold through Clickbank. This is one of the most reputable and trusted transaction companies on the Internet. Clickbank ‘s return policy allows you to return the product for up to 60 days, with a guaranteed full refund. This makes trying Calling Men virtually risk-free.
- In order to make the tips and strategies outlined in the book work for you, you will have to get out of your comfort zone. For many women, especially in their interactions with the men they are interesting in, this can be agonizing. Practicing the tips within Calling Men requires discipline and patience.
- Some women might find that giving practical guide for calling and e-mailing men is plain wrong. They believe that these events should happen organically. Before judging Calling Men, take a glimpse into the book and find for out for yourself.
“I’ve actually read sections of some of Mimi Tanner’s other relationship books in the past and generally had a positive reaction to what she had to say. With “Calling Men” I honestly think she’s out done herself. I for one have always been baffled by this area of the attraction equation. I can’t tell you how many times I have wondered whether I should call a guy, when the appropriate time to call was, or even IF I should have called in the first place. After reading this guide in detail though, I came away feeling a lot more confident and knowledgeable as to what one should and should not do to make a man feel drawn to you through proper communication or lack thereof, strategies. Mimi Tanner does a glorious job of teaching the blue-print of attraction when dealing with the how to’s of calling, texting, and emailing a man.” –Jackie Johnson (jmreviews.com)
“There are so many things that go into making great conversation with a significant other that I didn’t really think of before reading through the tips in Calling Men… There are many types of phone calls made when you are beginning or in a relationship. Even if you are just looking to follow up a date, or call for that initial first date. Calling Men I know can be a very tough thing to do. It’s just as hard for guys to call girls. Fortunately, the ebook goes over all the scenarios for you. This is especially good because as you go on in your life and your relationships, you can continue to reference the book as a new problem pops up.” –Mind Tips (mindtips.org)
This new book by Tanner is a definite must-read. It is useful, straight-forward, and highly entertaining. It will provide you with not only practical tips on the specific ways to act when calling and e-mailing a man but, it will also delve into male psychology. Because this book is connected with Click Bank, you can try the product for up to 60 days and return it for a full-refund if you are not completely satisfied. Make your new relationship with your man long-lasting by reading and following the strategies in Calling Men.